In 2011 over £55,000 was received in donations. Regular payments of US$6,000 are sent directly to the Home’s bank account to be used for the day to day care and education of the children.
- We fundraise throughout the year
- We issue 4 newsletters a year to keep Friends abreast of issues and news. Financial and Chairman reports are also produced annually
- We have sold 1000s of Christmas cards since 2003. Some designs are still available to buy – see this year’s flyer. Over the years we have raised thousands of pounds of profit, all of which has been sent directly to the Home
- Speakers are available in some areas to visit groups interested in having presentations about the child welfare work
- We loan video/DVD material to support your own fundraising activities and there is a wealth of photographic material on this website available to use for fundraising purposes
- To co-ordinate projects we liaise with Qantas Cabin Crew and the Uniting World arm of the Uniting Church in Australia who also support the Home