This year, we are again offering digital Christmas cards along side our real cards.
|Our digital cards are available through an organisation which, for a donation from you, allows you to choose one of several designs to send to up to 100 friends (via email).|
This is an increasingly popular way to support your favourite charity.
The process is very simple:
2. Here you will see one example of our cards, click on this first card to see all the other choices.
3. Click on the card of your choice.
4. Say who the card is from and add your message.
5. Choose how much to donate (and whether to add a tip for Don’t Send Me A Card).
6. You are then sent to PayPal’s website to complete your purchase.
7. You are asked for the email addresses you want to send the card to, insert these.
8. Click send.
It’s very straightforward and a great way to stay in touch with people while also helping out the charity of your choice.
Thank you, and have a lovely Christmas.